Order your wine simply and safely
Wine-Love uses Stripe, one of the world’s leading payment service providers, for credit card, direct debit or instant bank transfer payments. Furthermore, you can also order from us with ApplePay or PayPal, which use their own payment service providers. In no case will Wine-Love store your payment data.
Pay at Wine-Love with one of the following credit cards:
- American Express
SEPA Direct Debit
With a SEPA direct debit the purchase amount is automatically collected from your account.
- After selecting SEPA Direct Debit as payment method, you enter your IBAN.
- By entering your data you authorize Wine-Love to debit your account.
- For all future orders you do not need to enter your payment details again and do not need to worry about anything else, because the money will be automatically deducted from your account.
Of course, only when you place an order for wine or wine events will anything be deducted from your account.
Immediate bank transfer
Pay for your order by bank transfer, using your usual online banking details. You will be redirected to the Klarna website.
- After you have selected your country and your bank, you can log in with your online banking data.
- The data will be encrypted and sent to your bank.
- Several banks require a transaction confirmation. For this purpose, a PIN is sent to your smartphone, which you use once.
The order will be processed as soon as the bank transfer was successful.
You will be redirected to the PayPal website, where you can pay quickly, free of charge and securely. A PayPal account is not necessary.
With Apple Pay, you can order wine or wine events particularly quickly and easily, because you pay via iPhone, Apple Watch, Mac or iPad. You don’t have to fill out any forms or create a customer account, just create account information once in your Wallet app.